Healthy Families. Heathy Living.
1) Strengthening Families
- Healthy Living component to facilitate better choices in caring for the mental and physical health wellness of the individual and family unit.
- Healthy Lifestyle Workshops
- Family Table
- Case Managment
- Healthy Relationships
- Connect with healthcare providers, based on quality, affordability, and access.
2) Career Readiness - World of Work - Workforce Development
- Summer work experience opportunities for 14 to 18 year old youth.
- Industry Exploration
- Older Youth - Internships/Industry Rotation
- Focused on training and connecting people to resources for:
- Suicide Prevention
- Substance Abuse
- Depression/Mental Health Awareness and Stigma Reduction
- Environmental Strategies
- Appropriate Strategies for the disposal of pharmaceuticals
- Establish connections internally and externally in working within Corporate objectives:
- HR policy structured to comply with changes in organtization
- Contractor reviews and recommendations on language and policies to comply
- Connecting legislative, community, and business stakeholders
- Coordinating conferences, summits, events to ensure diversity and inclusion
- Working with HR/Operations/Finance on internal workplace concerns
- Reduction in Staff
- Benefit Analysis
- Grant and Contract Management
- Hardwired Processes/Throughput of Information and Services
- Community Engagement
- Ensuring personalized connect with the community stakeholders
- Stabilizing negative impacting information
- Creating stronger presence throughout communites, community benefits analysis
Northwest Indiana Health Disparities Council
Connect with multiple providers to improve the health and environment of communities, based on quality, affordability, and access.
- Provide sessions on Public Health Education focused on Community Health Needs Assessment:
- Substance Abuse
- Mental Health Wellness
- Infant Mortality
- Coordination with Stakeholders
- Resources/information regarding healthcare and healthy living for the NWI Region
- Bringing stakeholders with diverse social impact to focus on quality care and quality of life in Northwest Indiana.
- Stakeholder Network
- Connecting legislators, providers, end users for transformational changes